but when I was getting ready for church
this morning something didn't look right? 

Ok here. But...

something is definitely different here.

Yep, there is something different.
Maybe this is has something
to do with the change!



(Tongue sticking out.)
We are hoping for a little summer delight!!!
13 comments:
YEY!!! I could not be more excited for you Amber. I think about you and your pregnancy often and am always hoping and praying that everything goes well.
And also you look amazing- no fair!
Also #2- the toungue sticking out is ADORABLE!!!
Amber... we are ALL so happy for you! We have been praying for you and your "summer delight." When are you due? We are all (except for Collin) coming out for the reunion in June.
HOORAY!!!!!! Yea Amber! We're having babies together!! I'm SOOO excited for you guys!!
You are such a hot mama! We are super excited that you are happy and can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Beck family.
Aren't you the cutest pregnant girl alive??? We wish you the best and after seeing the 3D picture of your little bundle of joy I bet you can hardly wait!!!
You look great! We are excited to see you guys next month.
I'm so happy for you. You look beautiful.
Congrats! I hope that everything is going well with this pregnancy. You relaly look beautiful. Do you know what you are having? I love the 3D pictures, those always look so cool.
Those are amazing pictures! I love seeing the 3D ones! I am so excited for you guys also! I can't wait to meet your little bundle of Joy! Thanks for sharing!
Yeah!! I had no idea! Hehehe! :-)!
Congrats! That's so great. Your pics are so much cooler than mine. So are you going to Santa Cruz? I hope that you are so we can hang. We will all be the pregnant girls.
Ahhhh!!! I had no idea! That's wonderful, Amber! Do you know the sex?
Post a Comment