Monday, June 9, 2008

Don't look back


Hopefully the first of many graduations, Joshua had his preschool one on Friday. He had been in preschool for like almost 3 years and he was ready to bust out of there. I know Jordan is excited not to pay his tuition anymore. Joshua can't wait for KINDERGARTEN. As a mom I feel kind of ripped off because he will only go for 3 hours, I need the 7 hour Kindergarten class. Anyway, this video is funny because all the other kids hugged all three teachers when they got their diplomas.When they called Josh up he ran and got it and sat back down with no HUGS! We didn't get the part where they said he wanted to be a firefighter when he grows up.

After the ceremony he did give his favorite teacher a hug, Teacher Maria.

1 comment:

ty and megs said...

that is too funny. i can't believe he will be in kindergarten in the fall!