Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sweet Sixteen


My baby brother turned 16 yesterday. And anyone who knows me, knows that I have been obsessed with him since the day he was born. Here are some pictures of when he was first born and our most recent picture at my sister's wedding. I know he only wants pictures where he looks "HOT", but the baby ones are just the best memories (they make me cry). He has grown up so fast and is becoming such an incredible young man, brother and uncle.

Love you Scottie!

3 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

Amber, it was great to see you again at the baby shower. I was so struck by your natural beauty. You are truly a beautiful woman!! What a darling family and husband you have and such a great example to the world of how to stay "hot" and still be a mom, sister, daughter, aunt etc. etc. etc. !! You go girl!!!

The Ludlow Family said...

Amber,
I love your birthday tributes. They are so sweet. One day I'll figure out the whole blog thing... or I'll just mske you spend hours on my computer and help me...again!
Love ya,
Rach

-Sydney- said...

Sometimes I think "wow, Scottie's 16 now?!" because I always remember him as being a tiny boy but then I also think "wow your parents still don't have him out of the house yet?" because I forget that you and Heather are so much older than him.

Happy Birthday Scott!