In January, Jordan and I went to New Orleans for the BCS Bowl game.(Allstate was a sponsor) We did an all day tour with sights of the French Quarter, the hurricane devastation, the San Fran. plantation, the tomb cemetery and a swamp boat ride. We took the trolley to the beautiful homes (the Garden district), ate some french donuts and sold our football tickets on craig's list.(We went to dinner at Bubba Gump's instead.)
3 comments:
i like the "alligator attack." looks life threatening. :)
Yay Amber! I'm so excited to see your blog. For some reason your email with the link went into my spam folder and today I happened to click on it. I look forward to seeing more of what your family is up to.
Wow your page is already awesome! Did you take some blog class I didn't hear about? The pictures are so cute! I am sorry to hear about your grandpa. Please let me know if we can do anything for your family.
Post a Comment